Customer Service Representative
Acts as a front line of support for clients and suppliers and ensures concerns are properly attended to and resolved with urgency.
A successful customer service representative puts a high value on customer satisfaction and retention. They should be a clear communicator who convey enthusiasm while being knowledgeable, professional, and adaptable.
Remote. Compensation in line with local market rates.
- Confirm hotel bookings and ensure the right hotel has been booked by the supplier
- Monitor fresh desk tickets for incoming emails and issues
- Attend to incoming calls for customer issues, coordinating between supplier and client
- Submit daily customer service report on activities performed according to template
- Any other ad hoc tasks assigned
- Speaks fluent English and Spanish
- 3-5 years experience in Customer Service Operations
- Owns a laptop, has broadband connection, and noise-cancelling headphones
- Has a conducive working environment with no disturbance
- Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and a quick learner when it comes to various applications and databases. All candidates will be trained on company's custom applications
- Has to be able to work under pressure and hit target set during the shift
- Preference will be given to candidates who can start immediately