Customer Service Supervisor
Rakuten Travel Xchange is a hotel distribution service providing travel retailers around the world with easy access to hotel rates and inventories through a single source. Travel businesses will be able to manage their entire hotel inventory needs from a single API connection, via a tailored web portal or template solutions, or its Travel Agent Portal, without spending valuable resources on integrating multiple supply partners.
We are looking for a hands-on leader in the customer service department to lead the team in providing impeccable CS service. Someone who will walk the talk and be accountable for the service level of the team.
Remote working arrangement
- Lead a team of Customer Service agents to provide impeccable customer service experience to our clients and partners
- Improving the service standard of our Agents. Train, motivate and manage the existing team
- Resolve customer issues to ensure that our CS team meet with the Service Level Agreement
- Monitor and report on all CS KPIs
- Provide standard Call-center support and client operations support. Work with internal departments to ensure operations are running smoothly Point of Client escalation
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Call Center environment support role with 2 years in a team lead or supervisor role.
- Prior experience managing a team and providing training is essential Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Must be able to commit to a 5-day work week and rotating shifts
Rakuten is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief, or age.