Hotel Contracting Manager (Latin America)
Managing all aspects around hotel contracting with a mission to expand our hotel supply portfolio in the Latin America region (Mexico – Argentina).
The focus will be to establish new partnerships with hotels. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who can quickly and effectively establish commercial relationships in the region, and who is comfortable working in a fast paced, start-up environment, supported by a global company.
Remote, anywhere in Latin America. Compensation in line with local market rates.
- Identify, prioritize, and negotiate with hotel partners to establish new partnerships and contract competitive rates, offers and conditions
- Understand market specific needs, determine where opportunities exist, and introduce business solutions and new approaches
- Work with different teams and support a smooth onboarding of hotels
- Follow-up on sales performance to identify market trends and growth opportunities
- Fluent English and Spanish
- 2 years+ experience in the hotel or travel industry with a focus on contract negotiations and sales
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence external/internal stakeholders
- Strong prioritization and planning skills
- A self-driven team player with a ‘Get things done’ mindset
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams in a global organization