Test Automation Engineer - Custom Sites
We are looking for a highly skilled Test Automation Engineer to design automated tests.
As a Test Automation Engineer, your duties will include designing automation scripts and finding solutions for automation problems. You should also be committed to developing your skillset such that you can provide up-to-date and scalable solutions.
To be successful as a Test Automation Engineer, you should be exceptionally accurate and detail oriented. Ultimately, a top-notch Test Automation Engineer will be proficient in programming, have excellent time management skills, and be able to understand a customer journey.
Remote. Compensation in line with local market rates.
- Designing and developing test automation scripts.
- Using test automation guidelines.
- Researching issues in software through testing.
- Collaborating with Software Developers and Product Owners to develop solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Development, or a related field.
- Previous experience as a Test Automation Engineer.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Highly accurate and detail oriented.