Hotel Mapping and Content Manager
The hospitality and travel distribution markets continue to grow on a large scale and pose challenges in the duplication and inconsistency of listings. The focus is to improve data and content presentation for our clients and ultimately, customer satisfaction.
An efficient hotel mapping and content manager ensures that information and inventory are accurate, consistent and up-to-date across multiple platforms to help enhance user experience.
Remote. Compensation in line with local market rates.
- Be accountable for maintaining accuracy in hotel data listings and room listings
- Lead a team of data processing members, prioritize and plan tasks according to available resources
- Ability to manage, process and validate data using internal interfaces and/or Excel
- Identify and correct errors in data listings and contents
- Help enhance operational procedures for the use of internal interfaces Design tools to improve work efficiency
- Research on latest updates related to the job to evaluate and improve processes and scalability
- Provide regular reports on progress, challenges and accomplishments Maintain good working relationship with stakeholders and directors
- 2 years of experience in the hotel or travel industry with a focus on data integration and hotel mapping interface
- Familiarity with mapping providers (Giata, Vervotech, Mapping.works, Databindr) and cross-mapping methodologies
- Knowledge of connectivity interface (API)
- Excellent eye for detail
- Good English communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence external/internal stakeholders
- Strong prioritization and planning skills
- A self-driven team player with a ‘Get things done’ mindset
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams in a global organization